Monday, March 21, 2011

Lessons, lessons everywhere....


Regardless of the language we speak, our intent manifests through the word. Through the word we manifest everything; we express our will, our intent, our love, and our faith, which are all the same thing.  -don Miguel Ruiz

The other day, after listening to my complaining, my mom said to me, "Stop puttin' that out there!"  Whaaaa? Has my mother been listening to me this entire time? I kind of felt like i was in an alternate university, you know, where people listen to me and my ideas and then believe them. Not that she doesn't listen....you know what I'm sayin'.  

Anyways, with her prompting, I was reminded that I had fallen victim to negativity.  And I was certainly "puttin' out there."

For the whole university to hear.

 

Again.  


For the bajillionth time.

 

REBOOT!

After this revelation, a few days later, someone then told me:

 "I love how positive you are!"

Aww, thanks dude.  It's a struggle. 

I mean, it's EASY!  Jeesh. I need to start catching myself quicker...






No comments: