Friday, February 11, 2011

dear university

i know you're busy and all, but i have a bone to pick with you.

this illness thing that you're putting me through is getitn' OLD friend.  i'm still coughing, my back is still jacked, and what the hell was up with yesterday? so nauseous that i have to leave work early and then sleep for 16 hours? really?

what's the deal? i'm tired of feeling like crap.

i want to clean my house.
i want to paint my walls.
i want to finish my projects.
i want to go out with my friends.
i want to do my friggin' laundry and wash my dishes without having to ice my back afterwards.

i'm not in the mood to be positive here.  i just need you to cut me some slack. please for the love of pete, cut me some slack.

that is all.  get the lead out.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I love you and of course the university.